Here at Everest, we understand the need for patients to be able to get into treatment quickly. We strive to get patients in for initial appointments as soon as possible, often the same day or next day! Walk-ins are also welcome.
Some important admission criteria:
- In order to be admitted to treatment, a person must be at least 18 years of age.
- Identification is required. If a person doesn’t have one, we recommend calling the clinic as they may be able to help sort this out and find an alternative means of identifying a person.
What to expect at admission:
- Medical and Clinical Evaluation
- Admission to treatment is determined by a face-to-face interview using ASAM based assessments and DSM diagnostic criteria.
- New admissions are typically medicated on the day of admission.
- Our caring administrative staff will work with patients to determine any fees for treatment.